Join Tom Ahern and Professor Adrian Sargeant on the 2019 Think Double USA Tour
Learn how to double your income and massively increase how good donors feel about themselves for offering that support
In this one day Masterclass, you’ll learn the essentials of how to DOUBLE what you currently fundraise from individual donors.
It’s not magic. It’s science … and we’ll walk you through exactly how to use the latest ideas to rework your communications and double their effectiveness.
Participation in this one-of-a-kind Masterclass requires you to share some examples of your material in advance. The team will use your examples and many examples of their own to show you how to apply the new science of philanthropic psychology to your work.
If you want to be the best in the business, maybe we can help (a lot).
You will learn:
- Why people give and why they stop
- The difference between these motives for support and donor identity (and why this matters)
- How donors experience philanthropy and the contribution it can make to an individual’s sense of well-being
- The relationship between well-being and giving, and how to use an understanding of well-being to mutual advantage
- The principles of highly effective donor communications (appeals, newsletters, and thank you’s) and how to re-engineer communications to specifically enhance well-being, develop engagement and grow giving.
You will leave knowing how other charities have doubled their donations using hard-core donor-centered copywriting techniques and Adrian’s latest research into hidden persuaders.
The class is taking place in two cities:
Baltimore | 16 September 2019
Kansas City | 18 September 2019 – SOLD OUT!
Tickets are available to purchase on Eventbrite.