With Tom Ahern and Professor Jen Shang and Adrian Sargeant
2nd-4th March 2020 – The Inch Hotel, Loch Ness, Fort Augustus, Inverness-shire, Scotland
In this Masterclass, you’ll learn how to DOUBLE what you currently fundraise from individual donors.
It’s not magic. It’s science … and a couple of days of hard classwork with your peers … alongside three driven instructors who want to see you change your practices by the time you leave.
This one-of-a-kind Masterclass shares with you the science of fundraising at its most extreme … and how to apply those latest findings to your daily work.
Food provided – by the team of Phillip Carnegie, a Michelin-starred food wizard listed officially amongst the Great British Chefs, who presides over the kitchen at The Inch.
If you want to be the best in the business, maybe we can help (a lot).
You will learn:
- Why people give and why they stop
- The difference between these motives for support and donor identity (and why this matters)
- How donors experience philanthropy and the contribution it can make to an individual’s sense of well-being
- The relationship between well-being and giving, and how to use an understanding of well-being to mutual advantage
- The key factors that drive donor loyalty and how to manage them
- The principles of effective communication design and how to conduct a communications audit (annual fund and legacy)
- The principles of highly effective donor communications (appeals, newsletters, and thank you’s) and how to re-engineer communications to specifically enhance well-being, develop engagement and grow giving.
You will leave knowing how other charities have doubled (at a minimum) their donations using hard-core donor-centered copywriting techniques and Adrian’s latest research into hidden persuaders.
Cost: £1950 plus VAT
Includes: Overnight accommodation on 1st, 2nd and 3rd March 2020, all meals during your stay, transfers from Inverness Airport or train station to/from The Inch, all course materials.